(The third encyclical of Pope Francis)
As the Parish of Saint Peter, Surry Hills supports the person and teachings of his successors who, as Bishops of Rome, hold the Petrine office.
Covid Archdiocesan/Parish Regulations
- No person who is unwell should come onto the parish property. (Archbishop Fisher’s dispensation from the Sunday Mass obligation remains in place indefinitely.)
- A distance of 4 square metres per person is to be maintained inside all parish buildings, including when queuing to receive Holy Communion.
- A distance of 1.5 metres between persons is to be maintained outdoors everywhere on the parish property
- Those persons entering the church who have registered their contact details with the parish are to sign against their name.
- Those who have not already registered their contact details with the parish, are to write their name and contact details and sign their name against those same details.
- AFTER signing in, all persons entering the church are to use the hand sanitizer placed on the sign-in table.
- Please observe the “where to sit” signs on each pew.
- There is no need to sign-out.
Thank you everyone for your co-operation and patience during these abnormal times.