Covid Archdiocesan/Parish Regulations
- No person who is unwell should come onto the parish property. (Archbishop Fisher’s dispensation from the Sunday Mass obligation remains in place indefinitely.)
- A distance of 4 square metres per person is to be maintained inside all parish buildings, including when queuing to receive Holy Communion.
- A distance of 1.5 metres between persons is to be maintained outdoors everywhere on the parish property
- Those persons entering the church who have registered their contact details with the parish are to sign against their name.
- Those who have not already registered their contact details with the parish, are to write their name and contact details and sign their name against those same details.
- AFTER signing in, all persons entering the church are to use the hand sanitizer placed on the sign-in table.
- Please observe the “where to sit” signs on each pew.
- There is no need to sign-out.
Thank you everyone for your co-operation and patience during these abnormal times.